Box Office Terms and Conditions
- ‘TIC’ refers to Telford International Centre Limited and/or Southwater Event Group Limited, acting as the box office
- ‘Organiser’ refers to the event organiser
- ‘Customer’ / ‘Attendee’ refers to both the person purchasing the ticket, and those within the party who are attending the event
- ‘Venue’ Telford International Centre, Telford, TF3 4JH
TIC acts as a box office selling e-tickets on behalf of the event Organisers to members of the public
- Tickets purchased are for the named event only and are non-transferable to other events.
- Tickets are dispatched as e-tickets only. Tickets will not be posted, and will not be available for collection from the venue.
- It is the responsibility of the customer / attendee to produce a valid ticket for the event either electronically or as a print out.
- Tickets cannot be transferred, exchanged, or refunded once purchased other than for the reasons set out in these terms and conditions.
- In addition to the ticket price your order is subject to booking fee per ticket. This booking fee is not refundable.
- TIC will communicate via the email address you provide when creating an account. It is your responsibility to inform TIC of any change of email address.
- At the event
- Official photographs and/or filming make take place at some events. Your ticket purchase assumes consent to be filmed / photographed as an event attendee. If you object to this, please contact a member of the Organising team or venue management.
- Attendees will need to comply with health and safety rules and any security requirements at the venue. This can include security searches conducted for the safety of all visitors. The venue or the Organiser can refuse entry or eject attendees if they are involved in abusive, threatening, drunken or other anti-social behaviour, or carry offensive weapons or illegal or prohibited substances
- The Organiser or venue management may put in place specific conditions of entry. This could include, but is not limited to providing evidence of vaccination, a negative lateral flow test or wearing face coverings.
The Organiser website will have the specific conditions of entry for their event.
- Cancellation or Postponement of an event
- Decisions to change or cancel events are the responsibility of the Organiser.
- If an event is rescheduled, changed or moved, the Organiser will usually give you the option of exchanging your tickets for the new date
- If an event is cancelled by the Organiser you will normally be offered a refund. Please note that the Booking Fee is not refundable in these circumstances.
- Neither TIC nor the Organiser can be held responsible for refunds for any resulting costs you may incur for travel, accommodation, any other related goods or services.
- If for any reason you are entitled to a refund, this will usually be paid using the same method you used to buy the tickets, within 30 days of the original date of the event
- Your data will only be processed as necessary to enable your booking confirmation and payment.
- Your data is shared with our payment gateway in order to facilitate your booking transaction.
- We will only share your personal information with the Organiser for the purposes of the event.
- We do not share your data with 3rd party companies without your consent unless required by law.
- The contact details you provide to TIC may need to be passed to NHS Track and Trace to enable them to notify you of potential exposure to Covid-19.
- Contact TIC
Address: Telford International Centre, St Quentin Gate, Telford, TF3 4JH
Telephone 01952 281 500